So, when I was up here for 3 weeks without my puppy, I would miss her whenever I was running or hiking because there are so many dogs around! However, I was nervous on how she'd do in the mountains and with all the dogs off leash. For those of you that have never actually met her, she scares people because she's so big, she's getting old so she wears out quickly, she's a priss and she's not used to being off leash. Hence, the apprehension...
Well now that I'm up here with her, she's done great! I took her up flat top one day and we went and played at a "dog park" where you are officially allowed to have them off leash (even though people don't leash them most places) and she didn't run away! I was so proud and excited I'll get to play with her in the great outdoors!
Here we are on flat top :)
Yay! Great job, Libby! She's come a long way since your townhome when she ran off into the tall grass and wouldn't come back for an hour! haha.
ReplyDelete