Sunday, July 3, 2011

Walks and Bike Rides

So over the past week, the weather has been fantastic so Libby and I have taken lots of walks and I finally got air in the tires and was able to ride my bike.  So, here's a few updates and pictures.

First off, Libby and I have mostly been on walks through hillside area along trails they call powerline pass and gas line trail...

Here's Libby leading the way.


Then yesterday, I went for a bike ride around a bunch of trails about a mile away from my house.  I'm gonna need better tires to really play in the trails, but it was fun.  Look what we found in the creek...


Can you see them??  (PS - Its salmon...)

And look who else was enjoying the weather!



After a busy week, Libby, Jack and I just need some relaxing time... they like to cuddle :)


1 comment:

  1. Can you catch the salmon? They would be delicious.

    ReplyDelete