Friday, May 13, 2011

A Place to Hang Your Hat

So today's big adventure was finding a place to live!  And I was successful!  I managed to find a house that would let me rent it with Libby... and supposedly the neighbors have a great dane too, so Libby will have a friend!

Here's my new house from the driveway.


The whole exterior is getting painted before I move in, so it should look really nice!

Here's the backyard... you can see the mountains over the trees in real life... and the yard is fenced!


Some pictures of the interior...


The street its on... the house is on the right, you can't really see it in this picture though...


And finally... my view driving out of the neighborhood.



I sign the lease and get the keys next week, so timing should work out perfectly and I'll be able to leave things there when I head back to Chicago to get the moving trailer loaded and start the drive up!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. Libby should love the back yard. We are looking forward to visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The important question is: how many bedrooms? How many of us can visit at once? 80). So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete