Well, I made it through my first week back at work!
So far, I love the new job. It is nice to have some things that are very familiar to me... i.e - BP and pipelines terms and buzzwords, but also have things that are very new! I'm trying to learn the ways of CH2M HILL and then also learning a lot about the North Slope and the "Greater Prudhoe Bay" oil field. Next week I get to go to North Slope Training and that includes "Polar Bear Awareness"... apparently you aren't supposed to pet the Polar Bears ;)
Here's my building and then my little cube :)
Also, everyone in the group is super friendly and welcoming. Which is fantastic. The new boss is really easy to get a long with and seems to be a good manager. Just one more thing making sure I know I've made all the right decisions.
God is good!


oooh dual monitors I am jealous, but now you must work twice as efficiently!
ReplyDeleteGod is good all the time.
ReplyDeleteAll the time god is good.