On a side note... on the way out there, I saw my first Moose! He was just eating plants out of someone's backyard... I couldn't get any pictures because I was driving, but my guess is there will be a moose picture before too long!
So back to Kincaid Park...
Here's a view across the inlet looking north-ish.
This made me happy :) Pipelines have taken me all over the country, so I guess I get to call myself a pipeliner!
And last, but not least.... Who Pooped in the Park???
I expect the kids to look it up in their books and provide an answer!
Happy Wednesday!
I'm sure Ben will supply you with an answer soon! Beautiful pictures! How can you not want to get out there and run with that scenery? I guess just watch out for moose!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Libby is doing well too!
Were there any tracks near by? Ben has researched in his book and decided it is probably Elk scat, however, the book says that Elk scat and Moose scat are very similar and easiest to tell apart by looking at the tracks left by the animal...so...any tracks? Haha - Ben really enjoyed looking this up!
ReplyDeleteAunt Theresa - have you seen any bears along the way? Love, Ben
ReplyDelete:) I didn't even think to look for tracks! Oops. Next time I'll check for tracks too!
ReplyDeleteBut, my guess would have to be moose... just because there are a lot around!
No bears yet, but Ben will be the first to know!
beware the moose!
ReplyDelete