Since we hadn't gotten to see Glen Alps (Flat Top Trailhead) yet we headed that way... turned into a beautiful morning for it, which made me happy, because being that close to some awesome hikes is one of the many reasons I love living in Anchorage and I wanted to make sure they got to experience it.
I love this picture of Dad and Libby standing on top of the hill...
From Glen Alps we headed into the rain to check out Thunderbird Falls...
Then we continued our family road trip and headed north...
We're spending the weekend in Talkeetna at a cute little cabin.
My bed is up the ladder :)
Talkeetna is a good Denali viewing point and we were hoping the clouds would lift at sunset to see the mountain, but no such luck. Still a great view though!
Tomorrow we're headed up to the National Park so I'm sure I'll have more updates! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment